SCHOOL OF AVIATION AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT
Hostel facilities available
AEROVESSEL SCHOOL OF AVIATION & TOURISM MANAGEMENT, a professional aviation training institute led by a group of professionals whose aim is to provide clients with services that exceed their expectations. Aerovessel School of Aviation & Tourism Management is incorporated under the COMPANIES AND ALLIED MATTERS ACT 1990 (RC 1666025). It Admin. Office at Suite B154, Ikota Shopping Complex, VGC, Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria and training centre(main campus) at 4, Tunde Afolabi street, off Ado road, Ajah, Lagos Nigeria, oshogbo campus at Atitade Plaza, KM2, New Ikirun Road, Pepsi Cola Area, Oshogbo, Osun State.
Aerovessel School of Aviation & Tourism Management is a private owned aviation school with campus in Lagos and Oshogbo. We have over the years delivered in Nigeria youths and as many that want to make a career in aviation Industry, as well as youth empowerment.
We are an accredited/affiliated member of the National Institute for Hospitality & Tourism (NIHOTOUR), institute for tourism professionals (ITP), Africa Tourism Association (ATA), National Association of Nigeria Travel Agencies (NANTA), Nigerian Association of Tour Operators (NATOP), also an associate member of Nigeria Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA). Thus giving us a good footing to roll-out professionals/experts into the aviation & tourism industry.
- To equip young graduates with skills that will enable them to make an entry into, Aviation Tourism, Maritime and Hospitality industry.
- To develop a career path leading to responsible position in the industry who want to upgrade their capacity.
- To enhance career development for young school leavers and those in the industry who want to upgrade their capacity.
We provide, with distinction, complete and affordable aviation training services for business and individual needs. Our services include
Join our online livestreaming classroom for lectures at dedicated time and enjoy studying from afar using the link buttons below to select the covinient platform to join the training session. Download sign-in/ sign-up to continue and then fill in the session login details to join.
Why study with us
Where determination exist, failure can not dispute the flag of success
It was a dream comes true.
I am happy to be a complete travel professional
Through the help of Aerovessel Institute, I am now an employer. Given opportunity to reduce rate of unemployment in Nigeria.
Believing in my dream was inspiration acquired.
It was a great achievement to become a company’s owner within three month.
OUR MANAGEMENT TEAM
We have put together the best team, to influence positive reflection on students during their training.
meet our management team:
Director of studies
Director of operations
Head of training
Ogar Queen Philomina
Interested candidate must possess at least O’level, but candidates with a higher qualification will be of an advantage.
School fees for Travel & Tourism Courses
- Admission Form 5,000
- Training Kits/Handout 6,000 for all courses
- School T shirt 4,000
- Tuition Fee : 80,000 (For Travel, Tourism, Logistics and Supply Chain Management Courses), others are on request
- Hostel Accommodation 40,000
- Excursion / Tour, Convocation (Negotiate when due )
- Air Ticketing and Reservation
- International Travel and Tourism
- Travel Agency Management
- Tourism & Hospitality Management
- Cargo Handling & Logistics
- Shipping and Export Management
- Air Host /Hostess(CABIN CREW)
- Freight Forwarding
- Advance GDS /CRS
- IATA / UFTAA Coaching
REFER A STUDENT TODAY
We are committed to providing our students with the best possible education to prepare them for their future careers in travel, tourism, hospitality and shipping management. This is one of the largest and most dynamic sectors of the modern economy providing not only jobs but a countless of other opportunities…